Health Sciences and Human Services Adjunct Faculty Employment
Adjunct faculty members are critical to the success of our mission of empowering Saddleback College's diverse student body to achieve personal, academic, and economic advancement through equitable and innovative educational experiences.
Faculty Minimum Qualifications
The South Orange County Community College District only hires adjunct faculty members for the Health Sciences and Human Services Division who meet the California Community College minimum teaching qualifications or demonstrate equivalency.
Individuals interested in submitting an application into the part-time adjunct faculty pool are required to complete the specific online application through the South Orange County Community College District listed below. Applications meeting minimum criteria will be forwarded onto the HSHS Division for review. Applicants will be contacted for interviews on an as-needed basis coinciding with the strategic goals and needs of the HSHS Division.
The HSHS Division offers courses in multiple academic fields and is consistently analyzing and expanding its portfolio of courses to meet the needs of our community. Presently, our academic areas include:
- American Sign Language
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Information Technology
- Human Services
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Lab Technician
South Orange County Community College District Application Links:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Instructor Part-time Pool
- Emergency Medical Technology Instructor Part-time Pool
- Health Information Technology Instructor - Part-time Pool
- Human Services Instructor Part-time Pool
- Medical Assisting Instructor Part-time Pool
- Medical Lab Technician Instructor Part-time Pool
- Nursing Instructor Part-Time Pool
- Paramedic Instructor Part-time Pool
- Phlebotomy Instructor Part-time Pool