SEARCH ON CAMPUS JOBS
OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO WORK ON CAMPUS
- Federal Work Study (FWS): Many students receiving Federal Work Study (FWS) as a part of their Financial Assistance package work in departments and divisions across campus. Students must first connect with the Financial Assistance Office (FAO), to determine eligibility for these openings.
- Work at the Bookstore: The Saddleback College bookstore, Follett, may have openings. Either drop by and ask for the Manager or check online here http://follett.com/careers.cfm.
- Work in the Cafeteria: The Saddleback College Cafeteria may have openings. Drop by the Cafeteria on the 2nd floor of SSC and ask to speak with a Manager.
- Work at the Drip Coffee Stands: The Drip Coffee does their own hiring. Stop by a location or check online at http://thedripcoffee.com/resource_center.html.
- Work for Saddleback College: For the official openings at Saddleback College and SOCCCD, check here https://jobs.socccd.edu. Try searching the 'Temporary and Short-Term' staff positions!
- Try searching Gaucho Jobs, the official student employment system, https://saddleback.edu-csm.symplicity.com. If there are any postings in Gaucho Jobs for 'On-Campus Student Jobs', they will be listed below. This gives you a quick view, you must log into your Gaucho Jobs student account to view details of any postings below.