We know many industries have been very impacted with the worldwide crisis. For those essential businesses still hiring and for all others as we eventually get back to work, I'm still here to support your recruiting needs! I've shifted all of the recruiting options to be virtual, take a look...
2. Virtual Information Session (Zoom) - Request a virtual information session - log-into the Student Employment System and find the Virtual Information Session page, submit your event request and we'll work out the details!
3. Virtual Job Fair - We are assessing how and when we can offer this option! Please check the system for additional details.
4. Live Chat - I'm available M-F 8am to 10am for Live Chat! Log-into your Student Employment System Employer Account and find the Live Chat link on the homepage.
5. LinkedIn Group - I manage the Saddleback College Career Network Group on LinkedIn. We have over 1000 members and welcome all to join and share your recruiting needs with us.
If you have a Recruiting Flyer, you can always email me a copy. To maximize your message, consider sending social-media ready images as I'll be posting on Instagram & Facebook.
If you have any questions about connecting with students for employment, please contact me.
Career Placement Officer
ADVERTISE IN SCHOOL NEWSPAPER
- 'The Lariat' is a faculty led, student publication with both print and online advertising options. Printed publications are distributed on both Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College campuses. Click here for advertising details: http://lariatnews.com/advertising/