Recruit Saddleback College Students on Handshake!
EMPLOYERS START HERE to Sign Up for a New Account or Log-into your existing account.
- How Employers interact with Students in Handshake
- Post Jobs
- Post Hiring Events Hosted Off Campus
- Request On Campus Recruiting Events
Go to 'Events' and find 'Request Event' in the upper right.
- Your recruiting table will be placed in the Quad between SSC & BGS buildings unless you specify in the 'Description' section what building you want to be located in front of. Campus Map Here
- Typically the best time is M-Th 10am - 1pm
- A campus parking permit will be emailed prior to your event
Handshake is Saddleback College's new campus-wide career management platform offering students a central place to find on and off campus jobs, career events, connections + more. Handshake is the premiere system used at campuses throughout the country intentionally focusing on student equity, access and the democratizing of opportunity.
We invite employers across programs and industries to create your Handshake account today and connect with Saddleback College!
Through our new Handshake platform, you'll be able to post jobs, post your hiring events, register for career fairs and other recruiting events, send direct messages to students that are interested in connecting.
We look forward to campus-wide adoption, use, and engagement in Handshake!
We do have a few outdoor areas where fliers can be posted. See the map here for locations. You'll want to bring your own tacks, heavy staples, and/or tape for posting on our bulletin boards and bridges.
Posting fliers inside buildings without prior authorization from the academic department is prohibited.
Career Placement Officer