Thanks for visiting, hope you find some useful resources to share with students!
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM
- Student login - https://saddleback-csm.symplicity.com/students
EMAILS STUDENTS RECEIVE FROM THE SYSTEM:
- 'New and Trending Jobs' Email: This email is sent every 2 weeks to all Student Accounts. I've set up an email distribution list - sign up here to start receiving this forwarded email!
'New and Trending Jobs' Email Sample
- Jobs by Major Email blasts (sample): Students will receive this email every 2 weeks with new job postings related to their selected Major in the System.
All current Saddleback Students, Faculty and Staff can access a FREE LinkedIn Learning Account under a Strong Workforce Regional grant through 2022.
Want to quickly find LinkedIn Learning courses to recommend to your students?
View the entire LinkedIn Learning Video Database
Data from Career Placement services
Legal issues and student employment
Do you know organizations wanting to hire students:
In addition to any department-level supports, referring employers to the Career Placement Office is an excellent way to centralize our services so students and employers are clear about where to look. Consider sharing this with employers that contact you with opportunities:
The Career Placement Office at Saddleback College offers employers across industries several options to recruit students throughout the year. Employers can view these at https://www.saddleback.edu/jobs/employers.
* Job Postings on the Student Employment System - FREE postings
* On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) - FREE campus recruiting visits
* Career Fair - Annual event held in April
By encouraging all employers to post opportunities in the Student Employment System, all students have equal opportunity and access to jobs.
Thanks for taking a look! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me:
Career Placement Officer
(949) 582 - 4278