Welcome Faculty, Staff and others at Saddleback College.
We're excited to introduce Handshake for Saddleback College. You provide a critical component supporting the educational growth and development of each and every one of our students as they navigate through their career journey.
With your support, Handshake can be more than just another tech tool...it can become a place for career connections, exploring and securing employment, and ultimately an avenue to opportunity for students in all programs at Saddleback College!
- POSTING ON CAMPUS STUDENT JOBS - Any faculty, staff, administrator that wants to Post On-Campus Jobs or Career Events on Saddleback College's Employer Account on Handshake can!
COLLEGE STAFF CREATE AN EMPLOYER ACCOUNT TO POST ON-CAMPUS JOBS
- Sign up as an Employer - use your @saddleback.edu email.
- Verify your Email
- Use Saddleback College as the employer name
- When you get to 'Schools' - connect with Saddleback College!
- All submitted account requests will be approved by Eric Hilden, Career Placement Officer within 24-48hrs.
- CREATE A HANDSHAKE STUDENT ACCOUNT - Any faculty, staff, administrator that wants to view Handshake as a Student can create an account and request to connect with Saddleback College.
See the steps below.
COLLEGE STAFF CREATE A HANDSHAKE STUDENT ACCOUNT
- From the 'Students & Alumni' Sign In option, enter 'Saddleback College'
- Enter your @saddleback.edu email and verify your email. If you choose to use a personal email, you may be prompted to select 'I'm a Student or Alumni' and then enter your personal email again.
- Follow the steps to enter a password and complete your Student Profile set up
- Request to connect with Saddleback College - All account requests will be reviewed within 24-48hrs by Eric Hilden, Career Placement Officer.
- Once approved, you can log-in and view Handshake as a student!
- Handshake Help Center for College Staff
Eric Hilden, Career Placement Officer