Saddleback College students have access to LinkedIn Learning for FREE through 2022 under a Strong Workforce Regional Project managed by the North Orange County Community College District.
According to the data below, there appears to be some great things going on connecting students with additional skill-building opportunities and augmenting their academic preparation while at Saddleback!
As of January 2020, we have:
- Nearly 800 Saddleback College accounts
- We've created several Groups for Faculty/Programs and students within LinkedIn Learning including:
- Rachel Bank - Photography
- Alan Foote - CIM
- Lisa Inlow - Culinary
- Jennifer Rachman - Counseling Faculty
- Maryam Azary - Counseling Faculty
- Scott Fredrickson - Business / Entrepreneurship
- 21st Century Skills Workshops - Rita Soultanian
- Associated Student Government - Chris Hargraves
- (Faculty / Directors / Coordinators / Program Leaders click here for more info on setting up a LinkedIn Learning Group for your courses/programs!)
(Charts below reporting data from 4/1/2019 to 1/14/2020)