Welcome to Career Placement Services!
I'm excited to announce that Handshake for Saddleback College is here. Handshake is our new campus-wide career management platform where students can find Full-Time, Part-Time, Internship opportunities both on campus and off campus. In addition, you'll find events, workshops, appointments, hiring fairs, and more.
I manage Handshake for Saddleback College and students can find many of my services directly through the platform - go to Career Center, Resources, and Appointments.
-Eric Hilden, Career Placement Officer
- STUDENTS LOG-INTO HANDSHAKE HERE
- Students must use the Single Sign On option to claim their account
- Do not use the alternative option to 'Sign in with your email'
- If you are having trouble using the SOCCCD Sign In, visit the Student Technical Support page here https://www.saddleback.edu/sts/FAQ-Student-Technical-Support.
- If you have an @ivc.edu email, you'll need to connect with IVC's Handshake platform.
- Download the Handshake App - App Store or Google Play
- All students/alumni will have access to Saddleback College's Handshake for 1 year after the last semester taking classes.
- Handshake Help Center for Students
We did some housecleaning and moved all of the resources from this page to their own pages and in the 'Resources' section of Handshake. Students can now find Job Search, Resume and Cover Letter, and Interviewing resources on their new pages.
As of 9/27/2021, we have a NEW career / employment system for Students called Handshake. www.saddleback.edu/handshake.
If you need access to the old student employment system, please contact me.