Our On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program gives employers the opportunity to plan recruiting visits to campus outside of larger career/internship fair events. With OCR visits, employers host a recruiting table located in our Quad area and generate candidate leads from the high volume of student foot traffic between classes. There are often only one or two employers conducting OCR visits on a given day. OCR is FREE.
If you have any questions about OCR, please contact me.
Carer Placement Officer
*** ALL OCR REQUESTS REQUIRE AT LEAST A TWO WEEK ADVANCED NOTICE ***
- OCR is best Monday through Thursday from 10am - 1pm.
- You will need to log into your Gaucho Jobs employer account to request OCR visits. Gaucho Jobs All OCR requests and approvals will be managed in
- This will allow us to manage employer OCR visits more efficiently.
- All OCR visits will be posted on the student calendar automatically.
- Any active job postings will automatically be viewable by the student on the employer OCR visit event notice.
WHERE IS OCR?
STEPS TO REQUEST OCR
1. Log-into your Gaucho Jobs employer account.
2. From the employer home page, find the Shortcuts section on the right and click
'REQUEST AN ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT VISIT (OCR) link
*** Attach a flier announcing your OCR visit
*** Be sure to submit job postings so students can review what positions you're recruiting for!
4. Once your OCR request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email along with instructions and parking details.
*** Your OCR request is not approved until you receive the confirmation/approved email.