Welcome! As the Career Placement Officer, part of my role is to offer organizations opportunities to recruit students on campus. Please see the options listed below and contact me if you have any questions!
1. Post a Job or For-Credit Internship on Gaucho Jobs
(Employer POSTING Policy)
2. On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) VisitIf you're interested in OCR, see the details here; www.saddleback.edu/jobs/campus-recruitment-ocr-visits
3. Join us on LinkedIn to share your recruiting needs!
The 'Saddleback College Career Network' group on LinkedIn now has 1000+ members and offers organizations an excellent opportunity to share recruiting and hiring needs with students, faculty, and other group members.
4. Is your organization hosting a large Hiring Event / Career Day on site?If you want your hiring event or career day listed on our events calendar, email the details and any marketing flyers to me at email@example.com.
- We need at least 1 week advanced notice of the event
- Information must include all details to be posted: Name of Event, Date of Event, Time of Event, Cost to Attend (if any), Location of event.
5. Career FairsWe hold our annual Career Fair in the Spring Semester, check here for CAREER FAIR DETAILS!
6. Purchase advertising in our campus newspaper, The Lariat!'The Lariat' is a faculty led, student publication with both print and online advertising options. Printed publications are distributed on both Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College campuses. Click here for advertising details: http://lariatnews.com/advertising/
7. FacebookVisit our Facebook page and submit your post with employment opportunities or related information today; https://www.facebook.com/saddlebackcollegecareerplacement/
Organizations interested in additional corporate 'branding' opportunities, please contact me.
PAST EVENT VIDEOS
Human Resource Symposium
Job Fair Week
JOB FAIR PICS!