We know many industries have been very impacted with the worldwide crisis. For those essential businesses still hiring and for all others as we eventually get back to work, I'm still here to support your recruiting needs! I've shifted all of the recruiting options to be virtual, take a look...
2. Virtual Information Session (Zoom) - Request a virtual information session in Gaucho Jobs!
3. Virtual Job Fair - We are assessing how and when we can offer this option! Please check Gaucho Jobs for additonal details.
4. Live Chat - I'm available M-F 8am to 10am for Live Chat! Log-into your Gaucho Jobs Employer Account and find the Live Chat link on the homepage.
5. Resume Book - We're starting a monthly Resume Book for students actively searching for employment. When we have some resumes in the book, we'll grant employers access through Gaucho Jobs.
6. LinkedIn Group - I manage the Saddleback College Career Network Group on LinkedIn. We have over 1000 members and welcome all to join and share your recruiting needs with us.
If you have a Recruiting Flyer, you can always email me a copy. To maximize your message, consider sending social-media ready images as I'll be posting on Instagram & Facebook.
If you have any questions about connecting with students for employment, please contact me.
Career Placement Officer
ADVERTISE IN SCHOOL NEWSPAPER
- 'The Lariat' is a faculty led, student publication with both print and online advertising options. Printed publications are distributed on both Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College campuses. Click here for advertising details: http://lariatnews.com/advertising/