2014 Summer Experience
Select School Sites: Don Juan Avila, John Malcom, Ladera Ranch, Las Flores,
Marian Bergeson, and Vista Del Mar
The program offers art, science, cooking, sports, and academic enrichment classes, which are taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts. All classes will be held on selected CUSD elementary school sites.
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be cancelled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff
Registration Is Easy!
You can register with Saddleback College Community Education - online or in person.
* Go to www.saddleback.edu/ce
* Click "View/Register for Classes"
* Click "Log In" on the left menu bar
To find the classes and register:
* Click "Classes" on left menu bar.
* On the Classes page, click on your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
* When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart"
* When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out"
You only can register one student at a time. You cannot add classes for multiple students into one cart. Each student's class choices must be purchased as a separate transaction while logged into that student's profile.
* Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Register for classes at the Saddleback College Community Education office. You may pay by check or VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692