Based on an enrollment of 20 to 24 paying student participants with 1 faculty member, for the services specified above, the fee per person is $6175.
Based on an enrollment of 25 or more paying student participants with 1 faculty member, for the services specified above, the fee per person is $5995.
Should Saddleback College wish to run this program with an enrollment below 20 paying student participants it would be necessary either to add a supplement to the fee above or to remove some components from the program. AIFS would discuss these options with Saddleback College.
These fees are guaranteed not to change as a result of fluctuations in the $ exchange rate. AIFS will charge a $35 returned check fee on each check returned by the bank for insufficient funds.
- Optional three-day, two night, stay in a hotel in York on a bed and breakfast basis, including round-trip travel between Oxford and York (by train or by private coach), entrances to York Minster, a ghost tour of the city and an excursion to Castle Howard including round-trip transport by public bus and entrance to Castle Howard for $600. The services of an AIFS staff member are available throughout to assist the group. A minimum enrolment of 15 students is required in order to run the trip.
- Optional Extra Protection Insurance Coverage, including increased medical insurance ($65) and/or personal effects insurance ($90) as outlined in the AIFS insurance brochure.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
The above fee does not include the following items:
- Airfare taxes and fuel
- $250 refundable damage deposit
- Passport or visa fees if applicable
- Meals other than those listed
- Personal expenses
- University tuition or admin fees
- Additional fieldtrips and excursions to those listed
- Insurance for faculty
- Anything not specified