- American Institute of Mathematics: Approved Open Textbooks List
- Over 15 open textbooks covering different levels of calculus, algebra, and statistics.
- My Open Math
- Provides free problem sets for practice. Almost ten textbooks already designed for courses.
- OER Commons Mathematics and Statistics Search
- A search for all levels.
- Scottsdale (AZ) Community College Math Blog
- Free links and pre-developed courses used at Scottsdale.
- Art Images for College Teaching
- University of Michigan compilation of images for teaching or assignment purposes.
- Boston College Digital Archive of Art
- Paintings and sculptures organized by century.
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)
- A basic search for OA books, including OA textbooks.
- OER Commons Music and Art Appreciation
- A basic search for teaching with music/art.
- Open Education Resources for the Digital Humanities
- Compiled through UCL, these resources focus specifically on the digital/ technical application of humanities concepts or texts.
- Open Humanities Press
- Open books and journals, mostly on theoretical topics/ frameworks.
- Center for Open Educational Resources and Language Learning
- Foreign language resources and activities -- more heavily covers the romance languages
- AMSER: Applied Math and Science Educational Repository
- Funded by the NSF and organized by large LC headings.
- The Chem Collective
- Created by a group of faculty and staff at Carnegie Mellon to help those teaching/ learning Chemistry.
- National Science Digital Library
- Provides a robust search to limit by activity type, media format, and age level.
- PLOS One
- More advanced, specific science resources that are open and could be used in a classroom setting.
- Scitable by Nature Education
- A free science library and personal learning tool. Currently concentrates on genetics and cell biology.
- Organization dedicated to helping IT leaders and strategic leaders in education, specifically higher education.
- Open Access Publishing in European Networks
- Contains freely accessible academic books, mainly in the area of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Nursing and Allied Health
- HEAL (Health Education Assets Library)
- Images, videoclips, animations, presentations, and audio files that support healthcare education.