- Achieve's OER rubrics
- Achieve.org has developed eight OER rubrics as well as an evaluation tool to help users determine the degree of alignment of OER to the Common Core State Standards, and aspects of quality of OER. More OER Rubrics training materials can be found through Archieve.org website.
- Achieve Open Educational Resources Evaluation Tool Handbook
- This handbook will guide a user through the process of evaluating an online resources using Achieve OER Evaluation Tool, which is hosted on OERCommons.org.
- iRubric: Evaluating OER rubric
- Questions to ask about the OER you are thinking of using. This rubric is developed by Sarah Morehouse with help from Mark McBride, Kathleen Stone, and Beth Burns is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution.
- [Summarized] Rubrics for Evaluating Open Education Resources Objects
- This 2-page rubric is a synthesis version of the eight (8) separate rubrics for the evaluation of OERs created by ACHIEVE.org. It is meant as a ready reference for quick evaluation of an OER.
(Credit: Created and shared by Rodney Birch of George Fox University.)