Matriculation is a 3 step process that includes:
Matriculation follow-up service monitors student progress and informs and/or directs students who may be on academic or progress probation to appropriate services and programs for assistance.
As of Fall 2014, new state regulations will give registration priority to students who have completed the matriculation process by the term deadline and are in good academic standing.
Testing Information and Help
- Assessment (Reading, English, and Math) Test Dates
(Testing schedules are posted month by month. New schedules are posted on the last week of the month)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment Test Dates
- Writing Sample Appeal Test Dates
Sample Tests Questions and Help Sites
- Sample Math Questions
- Sample English Questions
- Sample ESL Questions
- MDTP Mathematical Analysis Readiness Online Sample Test
- MDTP Calculus Readiness Online Sample Test
- Algebra-2-Go Pre - Beg. Algebra Notes, Worksheets, and Videos
- Pearsons MyMathTest Practice Exams
Help and More Information
- My Testing is Done, Now What?
- Viewing Matriculation Assessment Results
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers