Welcome to the Matriculation Office's Support Page for Counselors and Instructors. Below you will find useful links to documents and webpages for Matriculation Services.
- Guide to Online Matriculation Forms
- AB 705 English course placement with descriptions for each sequence
- Updated - Math and English course sequences
- Updated - High School Transcript Data Placement Matrix
- Updated - Matriculation Process
- [Outdated] English Placement: "See Counselor for Course Recommendation"
Matriculation PowerPoint Files
The links below will provide a PDF or PowerPoint file of the Matriculation Workshop presentations.
FA Group Advisement:
In-Person Group Advisement:
- Matriculation Process and MySite Help (Green Sheet)
- Prerequisite Evaluation Request Form
- All Prerequisites Cleared By Matriculation
- Math Prerequisite Challenge Exam Schedule *Canceled until further notice
- Math Appeal Request (online form)
- Math & English Course Sequence
- English Prerequisite Challenge Exam Schedule *Canceled until further notice
- Writing Sample Appeal (by appointment only)
- English & Math Course Sequence