Welcome to the Matriculation Office's Support Page for Counselors and Instructors. Below you will find useful links to documents and webpages for our department's services. For additional support, you may also call our internal line at extension x4271.
Guided Self Placement (GSP) Error
If you are working with a Matric Required first-time college student and the student encounters an error with GSP placement or a GSP survey times out, please contact the Matriculation Office at x4271 or use our Contact Form. We can manually enter English and Math placement if according to Ed Info, the student has earned a HS Diploma/HSE or has at least 3 years HS data.
- F1 International Student Placement Request (601/603)
- ESL Course Placement Request (replaced CELSA exam)
*For English Language Learners, use the ESL Self Placement Guide
*Possible placement: Beginning ESL 320 to Proficient ENG 1A. See all ESL course descriptions.
- Matriculation Initial Math and English Placement (Only new Matric-Required Students)
- Prerequisite Evaluation Request
- Math Prerequisite Appeal
- AB 705 Placement Review (Matric-Complete Returning students)
*Eligible students are those with assessment exam results from before Fall 2019 with placement into basic skills courses like MATH 253, 353, 351 and ENG 200, 390, 340.
Matriculation Process Updates
- GSP English Placement explainer (English Placement page)
- GSP Math Placement explainer (Math Placement page)
- GSP High School Transcript Data Placement Matrix (rev. Fall 2019)
- Updated - Matriculation Process webpage
Matriculation PowerPoint Files
The links below will provide a PDF or PowerPoint file of the Matriculation Workshop presentations.
FA Group Advisement:
In-Person Group Advisement:
- Prerequisite Evaluation Request Form
- All Prerequisites Cleared By Matriculation
- Matriculation Process and MySite Help (Green Sheet)
ESL (English as a Second Language)
- ESL Course Placement Request (replaces CELSA exam)
- ESL Student Educational Plan
- ESL Course Sequence
- ESL Information Flyer