Due to the Coronavirus, the College campus is closed. However, the Administrative Office staff of the MSE Division will be working from home to assist your needs by monitoring all emails.
Please email one of the following Admins at:
If you are clearing a pre-req, please include in your email your student I.D. number, phone number, the class you are trying to clear, and attach your transcript - even if you have official transcripts on file. We will reply to your emails as quickly as we can.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high-quality, post-secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with a vision for tomorrow.
Our Division has 47 full-time faculty, 60 associate faculty, and 14 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- SOCCCD Chemical Hygiene Program 2018
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2019
- SOCCCD Respirator Protection Program
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2018
- SOCCCD Waste Management Program
- SOCCCD Bloodborne Pathogens Program
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2019-2020
- MSE Division Meetings Spring 2020
- MSE Division Faculty Office Hours Spring 2020
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support