Due to the Coronavirus, there are still some classes and services online. The Administrative Office Staff of the MSE Division are available to assist you fully on-campus.
Please email us at email@example.com
If you are clearing a pre-req, please go to the Matriculation webpage (under the "Student Success" heading) and click on "Clearing Prerequisites." The form goes directly to the Matriculation Dept. and then forwarded to our Division Office. We will reply within one (1) business day.
For specific questions regarding your class, please contact your instructor.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high-quality, post-secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with a vision for tomorrow.
Our Division has 46 full-time faculty, 49 associate faculty, and 14 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their areas of expertise. Look for possible dates in 2022/23!
- SOCCCD Chemical Hygiene Program 2022
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2019
- SOCCCD Respirator Protection Program 2021
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2020
- SOCCCD Waste Management Program 2020
- SOCCCD Bloodborne Pathogens Program 2019
- Administrative Unit Review 2020
- Faculty Handbook 2022-2023-coming soon
- MSE Division Meetings-Fall 2022
- MSE Division Faculty Office Hours-Fall 2022
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support