Due to the Coronavirus, all classes and services have been moved online. The Administrative Office Staff of the MSE Division are available to assist you remotely.
Please email us at email@example.com
If you are clearing a pre-req, please include in your email your student I.D. number, the class you are trying to clear, and attach your transcript - even if you have official transcripts on file. We will reply to your emails within one (1) business day.
For specific questions regarding your class, please contact your instructor.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high-quality, post-secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with a vision for tomorrow.
Our Division has 47 full-time faculty, 60 associate faculty, and 14 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- SOCCCD Chemical Hygiene Program 2018
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2019
- SOCCCD Respirator Protection Program
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2018
- SOCCCD Waste Management Program
- SOCCCD Bloodborne Pathogens Program
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2019-2020
- MSE Division Meetings-Fall 2020
- MSE Division Faculty Office Hours-Fall 2020
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support