To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high quality, post secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with vision for tomorrow.
Our Division has 45 full-time faculty, more than 77 associate faculty, and 12 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- Chemical Hygiene Program
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2014
- Respirator Protection Program 2013
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2013
- Faculty Office Hours Fall 2016
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2016-2017
- MSE Division Meetings Fall 2016
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support