To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high-quality, post-secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with a vision for tomorrow.
Our Division has 46 full-time faculty, 64 associate faculty, and 14 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- SOCCCD Chemical Hygiene Program 2018
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2014
- SOCCCD Respirator Protection Program
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2018
- SOCCCD Waste Management Program
- SOCCCD Bloodborne Pathogens Program
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2018-2019
- MSE Division Meetings Spring 2019
- MSE Division Faculty Office Hours Spring 2019
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support