Rule 1: Valid Passport
- You MUST have a valid passport at all times.
Rule 2: Fulltime Enrollment
- A full course of study is to complete a minimum of 12 units per term/semester; fall and spring.
Rule 3: Online Course Restriction
- Only 3 out of the 12 required units per semester can be taken online.
Rule 4: Reduced Course Load
- All reduced course load requests must be approved by the International Student Office.
- You must meet special conditions for approval.
Rule 5: Report Changes Timely
- Report a change of residence within 10 days of the change to the International Student Office. You must also update your Mysite account.
Rule 6: Employment
- Students who successfully complete their first term with a minimum of 2.50 GPA are allowed to work on campus. Off-campus employment without written authorization is not permitted.
Rule 7: Travel Signature on I-20
- If you travel outside the US, you must stop by the International Student Office to get the travel endorsement on your I20.
Rule 8: Concurrent Enrollment
- You must submit a concurrent enrollment authorization request form to the International Student Office before you are approved to take courses at another SEVIS approved school.
Rule 9: Leave of Absence or School Transfer
- If you need to take a leave or wish to transfer to another school, please contact us before taking actions so that we can properly assist you.