Purpose (Updated in 2017; Accepted by College Consultation Council)
Coordinates the college’s integrated planning and institutional effectiveness efforts, including strategic planning, resource allocation processes, and annual institutional effectiveness reporting. This committee will make recommendations to the Consultation Council and may make recommendations to constituency groups when appropriate. All decisions are made by consensus to ensure all stakeholder interests are represented.
Review, oversee, recommend, evaluate, and/or communicate :
- Strategic planning documents and related action steps, including targets and objective measures.
- College and districtwide planning (e.g., Educational Planning and Assessment, and Student Success Coordinating Committee)
- Institutional effectiveness metrics for the Institutional Effectiveness Annual Report (IEAR)
- Program Review (PR) and Administrative Unit Reviews (AUR) information to inform planning and resource allocation.
- Improvements to the resource allocation process on an annual basis
- Review and discuss budget information with regard to integrated planning and resource allocation.
Director of Planning, Research and Accreditation (Co-Chair)
Vice President for Administrative Services or designee (Co-Chair)
Vice President for Instruction or designee
Vice President for Student Services or designee
1 Instructional Dean
EPA Faculty Co-Chair
2 Academic Senate Representatives
1 CSEA Representative
1 Classified Senate Representative
1 Associated Student Government Representative (advisory vote, not needed for quorum)
Assistant Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness
Strategic Planning Group 1 Chair
Strategic Planning Group 2 Chair
Strategic Planning Group 3 Chair
Strategic Planning Group 4 Chair
Time: 1:00 - 3:00pm, Thursdays
All meetings are held in AGB 106 (President's Large Conference Room) unless otherwise noted
|Planning and Budget Steering Committee Members||2017-2018 Meeting Minutes||2016-2017 Meeting Minutes Archive||2015-2016 Meeting Minutes||2014-15 Meeting Minutes Archive|
Jennifer Klein (Co-Chair)
November meeting canceled due to CC retreat