Information for Students: Fall 2020
Saddleback College promises to pay the first two years of college for eligible students. Registration fees, book costs, health fee, and ASB stamp are included!
Who Can Apply?
Saddleback College-area graduating high school seniors who successfully complete COUN 100 course with a “C” grade or better during the spring 2020 semester.
Eligible students must:
- Qualify as a California resident or be eligible by AB 540/Dream Act status
- Register for Saddleback College courses and identify Saddleback as “College of Record”
- Enroll in COUN 100 at a CUSD or SVUSD high school or COUN 100 online course during the spring 2020 semester
- Complete the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application by April 2, 2020. The deadline to submit your FAFSA has been extended to May 26, 2020.
- Submit all required financial aid documentation by June 18, 2020
- Enroll in 12 units or more each semester of enrollment to include enrollments in:
- Math and/or English during the first semester
Requirements for Year 2 of the Promise Program (Fall 2021)
- See a counselor once per semester (by October 2020 and by April 2021)
- Complete 2021-22 FAFSA or California Dream Act Application and submit all required financial aid documentation by June 17, 2021
- Complete at least 24 units by the end of the spring 2021 semester
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 by the end of the spring 2021 semester
- Be on track to achieve the math and English classes required for the student’s academic goal