Saddleback College Gaucho Jobs
For more jobs in education, please visit Edjoin.org
Saddleback Valley Unified School District: AVID
High Schools in the local areas.
Position: AVID Tutor
Description: Mentor and work with middle school and high school aged students. No experience necessary. Tutors will be trained using AVID Strategies to facilitate collaborative learning groups.
- High School diploma
- Current enrollment in accredited Community College/University or A.A/A.S or B.A/B.S Degree from accredited Community College or University
- Attend training, provided by SVUSD AVID
- Commit to a minimum of two tutorial sessions per week during the school day
- Have an interest in mentoring and working with middle and/or high school students
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal skills
Apply online at https://www.edjoin.org/Home/JobPosting/940602
YMCA of Orange County
Multiple locations throughout Orange County
- Childcare Assistant
- Associate Childcare Staff
- Youth Development Staff
- Before/After School Teacher
- Kindergarden Plus/Lead Teacher (FT)
Description: Will depend on position. Activities may include: supervising and leading children with age ranges between Kindergarden through 5th grade in sports, arts, technology, homework help etc.
For more information on each position please visit: http://www.ymcaoc.org/careers/
- Vary on position
To apply, please visit http://www.ymcaoc.org/careers/
Stratford School: Preschool
Position: ECE Teacher
Description: Supervising preschool aged children, maintaining the classroom cleanliness, creating and following lesson plans, etc. For full job description, please visit Stratford School website.
- Must have one of the following:
- At least 12 post-secondary semester units in ECE
- Current Child Development Associate credential
- Child Development Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- BA in Child Development
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and move from sitting to standing position frequently
Apply online at https://www.stratfordschools.com/careers-0
Child Development Centers
Sites around Orange County.
Description: Working with children in preschool and school-age, creating lesson plans, supervising children, and documenting children’s interest and development.
- CA Associate Teacher Permit
- Knowledge of lesson planning
- At least 24 units of education or child development courses
- 3 Years of prior experience with young children
Apply online at: www.cdicdc.org/careers/
Position: Lead Teachers
Description: Working with children at infant, toddler, and preschool ages.
- At least 12 units of early childhood courses
- Associate Degree or higher
- CA Teacher Permit
- CPR training
- Fingerprint/live scan
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rosie Barcellona at (949) 900-2420
Orange County Head Start, Inc.
Position: Head Start Teacher, Teacher Assistant
Description: Providing childcare and lesson plans for Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in EDE setting
- Minimum of Associate Degree (Bachelor’s Preferred)
Visit www.ochsinc.org or call 714-241-8920 for more information.
Piazza Childcare Solutions
Position: Teacher, Assistant Teacher
Description: Substitute Teacher for Infant, Preschool-aged children; supervise and teach students; implement curriculum.
- Minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education units
- Good communication with children and parents
- Fingerprint and TB test
Email resume to: email@example.com
Position: Part-time and Full-time Teachers
Description: Plan, organize, and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- ECE units
- Experience with children preferred
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goddard School: For Early Childhood Development
Position: Full-time Infant Teacher and Full-time Preschool Teacher
Description: Create and implement own lesson plans based on Goddar’s standards and guidelines. Also complete other daily duties such as attendance, progress reports and parent conferences.
- Energetic, child-friendly personality
- Strong communication
- At least 12 ECE Units
- Must be a team player
Please email resume to: email@example.com or call Tim Bishop at (949) 218-6200