Financial Aid Checks & Overpayments

Financial Aid Checks

Financial aid checks are disbursed by mail to financial aid students according to a schedule prepared by the Financial Aid Office.  Any questions concerning this schedule or your status should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.

Scholarship Checks

Scholarship checks are disbursed at the Student Payment Office. Students need to bring in a release slip from the Financial Aid Office and a photo identification card in order to pick up their checks

Financial Aid Overpayments

Payment must be made by either a Money Order or Cashier's Check (online payments cannot be accepted). Make either form of payment payable to Saddleback College. Payment will only be accepted by mail (US Postal, 3-day, or overnight). Regular US Postal mail may be held for up to three days in our distribution center before being delivered to the Student Payment Office.   

Please include a copy of your financial aid letter with your name and student ID number. 

Mail to: 

Saddleback College  

Student Payment Office, SSC 208 

28000 Marguerite Parkway 

Mission Viejo, CA 92692