If you have questions regarding your payment deadline date, please contact the Student Payment Office to discuss payment options that may be available.
Payments can be made online via MySite with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card by visiting My Classes > Make Payment (change amount, if paying a lower amount).
Check or money order must be made payable to Saddleback College. Please include the student ID number on the check. You may mail your check or money order to:
Student Payment Office
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Other Types of Payment
Some students have their fees paid by various agencies such as:
- Employer tuition payment plans.
- Foreign country embassy payments.
- Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) payments.
- State pre-paid tuition plans (e.g., Texas, Florida, etc.).
- Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) payments.
These students need to provide documentation (a voucher, promissory note, or an invoice) to the Student Payment Office before their deadline to pay expires.