Payment Options




Payments can be made online via MySite with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card by visiting My Classes > Make Payment.



Check or money order must be made payable to Saddleback College. Please include the student ID number on the check. You may mail your check or money order to:

Saddleback College
Student Payment Office
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692



Payment can be made in person by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card by visiting the Student Payment Office, room SSC 208.

There is a drop box outside the Student Payment Office for check drop-offs after hours.

Other Types of Payment


Some students have their fees paid by various agencies such as:

  • Employer tuition payment plans.
  • Foreign country embassy payments.
  • Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) payments.
  • State pre-paid tuition plans (e.g., Texas, Florida, etc.).
  • Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) payments.

These students (other than DOR students; see note below) need to provide documentation (a voucher, promissory note, or an invoice) to the Student Payment Office before their deadline to pay expires.

[NOTE on DOR payments: Students must bring in a check from DOR. Invoices ("Authorization to Pay" forms) are not acceptable, except under two conditions: (1) if California has not passed a budget, or (2) if the total amount owed is $500 or more. If either of these two conditions apply, then DOR invoices will be accepted.]