* There are no refunds of class fees for a class added or dropped after the refund deadline date of that class.
* Per California education code regulations, students must officially drop classes within each classes’ refund deadline date in order to be eligible for a refund of those classes’ fees.
* After the refund deadline date, student who drop a class, or students dropped from a class by the instructor, or student dropped from a class due to nonpayment, are NOT entitled to a refund of class fees.
* Material fees are not refundable on or after the first day of class, unless the college division office approves a refund in writing to the college Student Payment Office.
* The only exception to this policy is when the college cancels the class. In this instance, the fees charged for the cancelled class will be refunded.
* Refund deadline dates are different for different classes. The refund deadline date for each class can be found in the details section of each class within the online class schedule on the college website.