Login to MySite using your Student ID Number as the username and your student PIN as the password.
1. Log into your MySite account using your Student number and PIN.
2. On the left menu, click on “My Information”
3. On the left menu, click on “Change Address”
4. In the Personal data area, locate the “Forward E-Mails To” box. Enter in the email address you’d like your student emails forwarded to.
5. At the bottom of the page, click on the “Update” button. You will be shown a message indicating that a confirmation email was sent to your preferred email address.
6. Access your personal email account and open the confirmation email from Saddleback Admissions (be sure to check your spam or junk folder).
7. Click on the link in the email to verify your forwarding address and wait for the confirmation message indicating that verification was successful.
8. As a test, you can send an email to your student email account to verify it forwards to your personal email account.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the student help desk at 949 582 4363 or visit the OE/LR Division homepage or the Student Technical Support homepage and click on the chat link on the lower right side of the page.
If the chat is not available you will be directed to email which will be answered within 48 hours.