Forward Student Email

Forwarding Email


Want to foward student email to a personal email address?

  • Login to MySite
  • Navigate to the My Information Option (left hand navigation bar) and click on it
  • Click the Change Address link
  • Type the email address that you want your student email forwarded to in the "Forward Emails To" textbox at the bottom of the page
  • Click on the update button and wait for the update message to appear
  • Click on the update button a second time
  • Go to your personal email account and look for a message from the college Admissions and records office and open it (may be in the spam folder)
  • Click on the link provided to verify your forwarding address.