- The bulletin board outside the bookstore.
- The bulletin board on the east wall of BGS.
- The SM/BGS bridge going up the either side of the LRC.
- The bulletin board at the Theatre Circle bus stop.
- The bulletin board down by the pool across from the baseball field.
- Should not exceed 240 square inches.
- Require a staple gun or tacks to be posted on bulletin boards, as tape will not work.
- Using tape or any adhesive must be easily removable and non-damaging to college property
- Postings are removed the last business day of the month.
* A stamp of approval is not required on flyers or other postings.
Note: You may post flyers in the designated areas on the Map
(posting areas are marked with stars).
Learn more about the posting of material here.