Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
Transfer Center Summer Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Closed on Fridays, holidays, and weekends
The Transfer Center will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 in observance of the federal holiday.
Transfer Center Support Options:
- Phone: (949) 582-4328
- Or via our Transfer Zoom Chat Session (Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Zoom Meeting ID: 965 4318 2352
- Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
Connect with us to:
- Ask a Transfer Counselor general transfer questions
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments (appointments are scheduled one week in advance -
Monday for the following Monday, Tuesday for the following Tuesday, etc...)
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a workshop
- Gain insight into the transfer process and learn about upcoming transfer-related events
Please submit all official AP scores/IB scores, high school transcripts, and/or transcripts from any other colleges you've attended (excluding IVC) to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office as soon as possible.
Drop-In Counselor for Quick Questions
Transfer Center Counselors are available in-person and virtually, Monday - Thursday to answer your quick
15-minute questions. To be placed on the drop-in counselor list for that same day:
1. Call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328
2. Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
California Community Colleges Transfer Guarantee Pathway to Historically Black Colleges & Universities
Transfers: UC Riverside is Accepting Late Applications for Fall 2022
Great news! Transfer students can still apply to the University of California, Riverside (UCR) for Fall 2022!
- To express interest in applying, students are asked to submit a Late Application Authorization Form
by June 30.
- The UCR Admissions Office will then contact students about completing the UC application.
- For tips on the UC application, students can check out the How to Apply to UC Riverside video.
Important reminders and deadlines for the upcoming Fall 2022 semester at CSUF.
- July 15 – Final transcript deadline. More information: http://admissions.fullerton.edu/prospectivestudent/college_transcripts.php (for transfers)
- Lastly, CSUF encourages students to review their Next Steps for Admitted Students webpage: http://admissions.fullerton.edu/nextsteps.php and also check out Titan on Demand to review recorded videos on next steps, financial aid, campus resources, academic support, campus life and much more: https://qtok.in/jMr84mu
Pathways to Private Schools Zoom Presentation: Summer 2022 Showcase Event
The Pathways to Private Schools team has confirmed their Spring-Summer calendar and will be a hosting student-facing Zoom event on the following date:
- August 18 (4:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
- The event will feature a mix of SCHEC 4-year private universities including but not limited to
Azusa Pacific University, Biola University, the Chicago School of Professional Psychology,
Concordia University - Irvine, Hope International University, DeVry University, National University,
Vanguard University, UMass, and more!
- Students can register at: https://bit.ly/3om1OFy