Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
Many California State University campuses have extended their application window past December 15. There are still several CSU options available for Fall 2021. Please see further details below:
- East Bay - March 2, 2021
- Humboldt – February 28, 2021
- Pomona – Hospitality Management for transfers until March 1
In keeping with previous efforts to provide current and prospective students and families with information, clarity and time to plan, the California State University (CSU) has announced that it is planning for an anticipated return to delivering courses primarily in-person starting with the fall 2021 term.
Application fee waivers are still available for students who qualify. Fee waivers are available to applicants pursuing their first bachelor’s degree and consider CA their permanent home. In addition, to income information, there are several fields used to determine fee waiver eligibility. To view the eligibility criteria, mistakes to avoid and the detailed Application Fee Waiver Checklist please visit: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/paying-for-college/Pages/fee-waiver.aspx. Applicants who qualify are able to apply to up to four campuses without paying any application fees.
Application fee waiver appeals are also still available. If a student’s family has experienced a significant change in income between 2019 income, reported on their application, and 2020 they may qualify for an application fee waiver appeal. Fee waiver appeals are handled by the individual CSU campuses. The student would need to contact each campus(es) they are interested in applying. Contact information for campuses can be found at: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/Pages/contact-a-campus.aspx. The fee waiver appeal form is available on the Application Fee Waiver site.
Transfer Center Spring 2021 Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Thursday (8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
- Transfer Center Zoom Lobby Hours for February 25, 2021 (8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.) &
(4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Closed weekends and holidays
- Counseling hours may vary, please check with the Transfer Center
*Select any one of the following options below to:
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a virtual workshop
- Connect with the Transfer Center for general transfer questions
1. Phone: (949) 582-4328
2. Or virtually contact the Transfer Center front office (Zoom Lobby) using Zoom, Meeting ID: 756 481 425
or Zoom Telephone - Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
*If you have attended any other colleges/universities (besides Saddleback or IVC), make sure you have submitted your OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office, PRIOR to scheduling an appointment with a Transfer Counselor.
*Drop-In Counselor Call Back for Quick Questions
A Transfer Center Counselor will be available during the times listed below to answer your quick 15 minute questions.
15 minutes prior to the start of each drop-in session, call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328 or contact us via Zoom (Meeting ID: 756 481 425) to be placed on the drop-in counselor call back list for that same day.
Please have your Saddleback College student ID number available and be ready to receive a blocked number call from a Transfer Center Counselor.
Disclaimer: Space is limited. Times are subject to change.
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 (11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.), (4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) & (6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
- Friday, February 26, 2021 (9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)