Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
Transfer Center Summer 2021 Remote Office Hours (May 24, 2021 - August 6, 2021)
Monday - Thursday (8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.); Closed Fridays, weekends and holidays
Contact us via phone or Zoom to:
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments (appointments are scheduled one week in advance -
Monday for the following Monday, Tuesday for the following Tuesday, etc...)
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a workshop
- Connect with the Transfer Center for information about the transfer process and for upcoming
1. Phone: (949) 582-4328
2. Or contact the Transfer Center office virtually via our Transfer Center Zoom Lobby
(Meeting ID: 756 481 425) or Zoom Telephone - Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
NEW Transfer Center Zoom Lobby Hours: Monday - Thursday (8:00-10:00 a.m.) & (3:00-5:00 p.m.)
Please submit all official AP scores/IB scores, high school transcripts, and/or transcripts from any other colleges you've attended (excluding IVC) to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office as soon as possible.
Drop-In Counselor Call Back for Quick Questions
A Transfer Center Counselor is available Monday - Thursday to answer your quick questions.
Call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328 or contact us via Zoom (Meeting ID: 756 481 425) to be placed on the drop-in counselor call back list for that same day.
Please have your Saddleback College student ID number available and be ready to receive a blocked number call from a Transfer Center Counselor.