C.L.A.S.E. (Chicano, Latino, Access, Success & Empowerment)
TRANSFER MENTOR PROGRAM
C.L.A.S.E.'s mission is to help Chicano/Latino students have access to all the right resources that will help them reach their highest potential as individuals, students, and members of their community.
We will support, empower, and allow growth among our students. We know the value of obtaining a higher education which is why our goal is to encourage our students to transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Peer-to-peer mentoring services
- Volunteer opportunities
- Information on upcoming transfer events and workshops
- Campus tours
- Resources available at Saddleback College for student success
- Promote cultural/social awareness
- Informative workshops for students and their families
- Informative group sessions
- Study group sessions
Click on the link to sign up for the C.L.A.S.E. Transfer Mentor Program.
Check Back in Spring 2021!