Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
Click the link above to submit your UC Personal Insight Questions (PIQs) Review Form to the Transfer Center.
PIQ requests are due by November 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Turnaround Time: 7-10 business days.
Transfer Center Fall 2021 Office Hours
Monday - Thursday (8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.); Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Closed on holidays and weekends
Contact us via phone, Zoom, or visit us in the Transfer Center to:
- Phone: (949) 582-4328
- Or contact the Transfer Center office virtually via our
Transfer Center Zoom Lobby (Zoom Hours: M-Th, 8-10 a.m. & 3-5 p.m.) Meeting ID: 756 481 425
- Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments (appointments are scheduled one week in advance -
Monday for the following Monday, Tuesday for the following Tuesday, etc...)
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a workshop
- Connect with the Transfer Center for information about the transfer process and for upcoming
Please submit all official AP scores/IB scores, high school transcripts, and/or transcripts from any other colleges you've attended (excluding IVC) to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office as soon as possible.
Drop-In Counselor for Quick Questions
Transfer Center Counselors are available in-person and/or virtually Monday - Friday to answer your quick
15 minute questions. To be placed on the drop-in counselor list for that same day:
1. Call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328
2. Or contact us via Zoom (Zoom Hours: M-Th, 8-10 a.m. & 3-5 p.m.) Meeting ID: 756 481 425
3. Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B