Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
Transfer Center Spring 2021 Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Thursday (8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.)
- Transfer Center Zoom Lobby Hours for March 1, 2021 (8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) &
(2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Closed weekends and holidays
- Counseling hours may vary, please check with the Transfer Center
*Select any one of the following options below to:
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a virtual workshop
- Connect with the Transfer Center for general transfer questions
1. Phone: (949) 582-4328
2. Or virtually contact the Transfer Center front office (Zoom Lobby) using Zoom, Meeting ID: 756 481 425
or Zoom Telephone - Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
*If you have attended any other colleges/universities (besides Saddleback or IVC), make sure you have submitted your OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office, PRIOR to scheduling an appointment with a Transfer Counselor.
*Drop-In Counselor Call Back for Quick Questions
A Transfer Center Counselor will be available during the times listed below to answer your quick 15 minute questions.
15 minutes prior to the start of each drop-in session, call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328 or contact us via Zoom (Meeting ID: 756 481 425) to be placed on the drop-in counselor call back list for that same day.
Please have your Saddleback College student ID number available and be ready to receive a blocked number call from a Transfer Center Counselor.
Disclaimer: Space is limited. Times are subject to change.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 (11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.) & (2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 (8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.), (10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.) & (5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021 (9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 (11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.), (2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.) & (4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Friday, March 5, 2021 (9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)