Welcome to the Saddleback College Transfer Center
Whether you are exploring your transfer options or know your transfer destination campus, the Transfer Center is here to assist you! We provide transfer resources and counseling services to empower students to achieve their desired transfer goal and career objective.
The South Coast Higher Education Council (SCHEC) will be hosting a “Pathways to Private Schools” Virtual Transfer Fair during National Transfer Student Week, on:
October 21, 2021 4pm-7pm
Featured schools will include private, four-year colleges & universities including Azusa Pacific University, Biola University, Chapman University, Loma Linda University, Pepperdine Graziadio School of Business, University of La Verne, Western Governors University, and many more – all regionally accredited and providing a variety of majors, resources, and modalities to address students’ diverse interests and requirements.
Online chat and video capability will allow students to ask questions and learn more about year-round start-dates, specific degree pathways, up-to-date entrance requirements, transfer agreements, military-friendly programs, support services, and much more.
Transfer Center Fall 2021 Office Hours
Monday - Thursday (8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.); Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
Closed on holidays and weekends
Contact us via phone, Zoom, or visit us in the Transfer Center to:
- Phone: (949) 582-4328
- Or contact the Transfer Center office virtually via our
Transfer Center Zoom Lobby (Zoom Hours: M-Th, 8-10 a.m. & 3-5 p.m.) Meeting ID: 756 481 425
- Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B
- Schedule transfer counseling appointments (appointments are scheduled one week in advance -
Monday for the following Monday, Tuesday for the following Tuesday, etc...)
- Schedule college/university representative appointments
- Reserve a spot to attend a workshop
- Connect with the Transfer Center for information about the transfer process and for upcoming
Please submit all official AP scores/IB scores, high school transcripts, and/or transcripts from any other colleges you've attended (excluding IVC) to the Saddleback College Admissions and Records Office as soon as possible.
Drop-In Counselor for Quick Questions
Transfer Center Counselors are available in-person and/or virtually Monday - Friday to answer your quick
15 minute questions. To be placed on the drop-in counselor list for that same day:
1. Call the Transfer Center at (949) 582-4328
2. Or contact us via Zoom (Zoom Hours: M-Th, 8-10 a.m. & 3-5 p.m.) Meeting ID: 756 481 425
3. Or visit us in the Transfer Center - SSC 225B