This guide is for Staff and Faculty Only
(Adobe Creative Cloud for students - Please contact Student Technical Support for assistance)
Adobe Creative Cloud is the best solution for your team to create, develop, manage designed elements, photos, videos, illustrations, etc. We provide our employees the complete collection for up to two workstations located on/off campus. You can start a project in the morning and finish it at home later that night using the cloud services we provide.
• Click on the Off-Site Installation link above for directions to install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app to your home computer.
• You are allowed to be logged into the Adobe Creative Cloud app on a max of 2 devices at the same time.
• If you receive and error message when trying to log into the Adobe Creative Cloud website to download the installer, please call Saddleback Technology Services at 949-582-4600 for assistance.
If you receive the following message or similar when trying to open Adobe Acrobat:
Please follow the steps below.
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud application from the start menu or task item list
- Click the three dots next to Acrobat DC and select “Uninstall”. Please make sure to close out any programs before clicking "Uninstall".
- If the system prompts for Administrative credentials, please call 949-582-4600.
- If you receive the following message, please be sure to close out any applications before uninstalling Adobe Acrobat, then click "Continue"
- Wait for Adobe Acrobat to uninstall.
- After Adobe Acrobat uninstalls, select “Install”
- Click on “Open” after Acrobat finishes installing to verify that Adobe no longer asks for the Serial Number.