Employee IT Equipment Request Process
All requests require approval from appropriate Dean or Director and Vice-President.
Step 1: Requestor discusses request and seeks approval from Dean or Director
Step 2: Requestor submits Employee Equipment Checkout Form.
Technology Services technician contacts requestor and sets up appointment for pickup of equipment.
List of Equipment Available for Checkout
Camera (Webcam or Document)
Headset—for use with soft phone
List of Software Available for Home Use
- Get approval from your supervisor. Prior approval from your supervisor is required.
- Create the following General Service Request and attach written approval from your supervisor to the service request. Include the phone extensions you need to be added to the soft phone in the service request.
- You will need a headset. If you do not have a headset, you can request one by following the headset process listed below.
- You will need a laptop or computer. If you do not have a laptop or computer, you can request one by following the laptop process listed below.
- A friendly Technology Services technician will contact you to schedule a remote installation session to perform the install and provide training.
- All employees are entitled to download up to five instances of Microsoft Office. The software is to be used for work activities only.
- You can download MS Office.
Adobe Creative Cloud
- All employees are entitled to download Adobe Creative Cloud. The software is to be used for work activities only.
- You can download Adobe Creative Cloud.