New Employee Technology Resources
Below is a list of guides to help a new employees with Saddleback's IT services.
Guest Wireless Access
Access is available through a special code. You can access the code by clicking on the Guest WiFi link on our menu. Note that a Saddleback login is required to view the web page.
Staff Wireless Access
If you are an employee of the college, please use the "STAFF" wireless network. You will be asked to authenticate using your Active Directory account password. This is the same account you use to login on campus computers as well as accessing your email.
Additional Wireless Settings
Some systems require additional information such as Android devices and Linux based computers. The authentication methods required are displayed in the images below. If your device does not ask for these settings, it means it has already detected and set them automatically.
Getting Phone Support
- Telephone Adds, Moves & Changes please submit a "Phone and Fax Support" work request via the District-wide Support Portal.
How to Documents
For general operating questions and phone capabilities please view the appropriate documents below for your phone model.
Quick Reference Guides and Manuals
1. Submit a Zoom Account Service Request
2. When your Zoom account is created you will receive an email to Activate your account. Click on "Activate your Zoom Account" in the email.
3. Click on Sign Up with a Password.
4. Fill out the form, then click "Continue".
5. Your account has been activated and you can now login to Zoom.