Our vision is to aid student athletes in achieving success not just on the field, but within the classroom by creating a positive and productive learning environment.
Fall 2021: We are back! PASS support is available on-campus and online M-TH 9am - 5pm; Fri (online only).
General PASS Information: Drop-in Zoom sessions available Mondays and Wednesdays 9 am - 11 am with Dustin Bothwell:
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/91420003500
- Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16699006833,91420003500#
- Or Telephone: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
- Meeting ID: 914 2000 3500
TU 300 for Student Athletes
Registering for TU 300 allows students to take advantage of the services offered by the Learning Assistance Program.
- No cost, zero unit class
- Student athletes are encouraged to complete three hours per week of learning assistance support (e.g., tutoring, instructional support)
- Free Tutoring is available to all student-athletes. These sessions have been designed to assist student-athletes with general:
- Academic skill development
- Specific course work
- Structured study time
- Student athletes registered in TU 300 will be encouraged to complete a grade check during week 7 and week 12 of the semester
Kelli Lyons and Sheryl Christensen are our academic counselors designated to work with student athletes. They are available for one-on-one appointments by calling 949-203-1441 or by visiting their website at https://www.saddleback.edu/counseling.
If assistance is needed with non-academic barriers (e.g., food insecurity, homelessness, etc.) please contact the Student Health Center - https://www.saddleback.edu/shc or call 949-582-4606.
Dustin Bothwell, Learning Assistance Specialist (email at email@example.com or by phone at 949-348-6190).
PASS by the Numbers
In the fall 2017 semester, 54% of students athletes made Honor Roll
Saddleback PASS students outperform student athletes across the state (CalPass Data)