Location: LRC 258
The lab is open to Saddleback College students at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
Printing is available for 10¢ per page using a print card available in LRC 207. A trained staff member is available to assist beginning computer users and to answer computer-related questions.
Any instructor who would like to provide this service to their students in a supervised environment is invited to contact the Tutoring Services Director, phone 949-582-4605.
The following course dedicated software is available for Saddleback student use:
- 2 Computers with Sabre Personal Trainer.
- 6 Computers with Diet Analysis+ 9
- 2 Computers with Arc GIS. Located in LRC 212
- 2 Computers with AutoCad 2013, and Auto Desk Revit Architecture 2013. Located in LRC 212
- 2 Mac's with Adobe CS5 - Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Bridge, After Effects, and Premiere. Located in LRC 212