Jump to navigation
Dolores Schultz ESL Class
- ESL 350 Syllabus
- Vocabulary Workshop Here is a list of vocabulary words that often appear on the TOEFL* test. The underlined sections of a word provide links to definitions of that word's respective roots, prefixes and suffixes. It is recommended that students using this workshop frequently refer to the definitions. Sentences are provided as examples of usage.
- More Interactive Grammar Quizzes Practice on points of English and grammar Added 06/29/2010
- Word Order in English Sentences Added 02/17/2010
- TOEFL Test Preparation Exercises The objective of this online TOEFL guide is to give you free interactive examples of TOEFL test questions.
- Portal Site for English Learning & Teaching! ESL/EFL/ESOL Resources
- ESLTower ESLTower.com is a free ESL, EFL & ELT site that offers top quality printable and interactive English grammar and vocabulary exercises for teachers and students. Self-grading Grammar Exercises English Vocabulary Resources - For Students English Pronunciation Resources - For All
- University of Chicago Writing Program A Ten Minute Tour of Complex Sentences: Phrases, Clauses, and What They Do
- SAT Vocabulary Flashcards Screen Shots Added 07/13/2009
- SAT Vocabulary Tests on Vocab Test.com Added 07/13/2009
- English Grammar Secrets Added 6/29/2009
- Subjunctive mood Added 6/29/2009
- Verb Tense Exercises Added 6/29/2009
- Top 10 Vocabulary Learning Resources Here are the most popular English vocabulary resources on the site. These vocabulary resources provide comprehensive instruction and review for beginner, intermediate and advanced level learners.
- Resources for English as a Second Language UsingEnglish.com profides a large collection of English as a Second Language (ESL) tools and resources for students, teachers, learners and academics.
- Idioms Dictionary of English Idioms and Idiomatic Expressions
- Big Dog's Grammar. Bar bones guide to English
- Intermediate Level ESL Quizzes. Our ESL grammar quizzes, exercises and tests are all self-grading.
- Find a scholarship. Get a free education. Posted 2/6/2007
- English the Easy Way Everyone Can Have Excellent English!
- The Use and Non-Use of Articles Posted 10/04/2006
- Sentence Connectors Posted 10/04/2006
- ESL Slang Page Posted 9/21/2006
- English Vocabulary Quizzes
- Shelby County Schools' ESL Resources Welcome to the ESL Resource Page for Shelby County Schools! We hope this site will be a useful tool for all teachers. The goal is to provide resources, ideas, activities, and links that will benefit you and your students. This website was created and will be maintained by Dianne Dogan.
- ESL Teachers Board Free ESL materials, ESL jobs and ESL resumes
- Welcome to 4hb.com Sample Business Letters
- Writing For Work
Memos Oregan State
Professional Writing Handouts and Resources
Memos The Writing Center at Rensselaer
Network Etiquette for Email and Newsgroups
Memo Writing Online Writing Lab
Business Letters Unit
Modern English Grammar
- Business English Exercises
- HyperGrammar Welcome to HyperGrammar, produced by the Writing Centre at the University of Ottawa. You are welcome to use HyperGrammar over the Internet, but please be aware that it is incomplete and almost certainly contains some errors.
- Picture Dictionary Browse by letter, Browse by category in English, Spanish, French, German, or Italain.
- firstfind.info Easy to find, easy to use websites in plain & simple English Firstfind.info is a collection of websites that providebasic information about a wide range of topics - like a library! All websites are reviewed by librarians, and are accurate, up-to-date and easy to use.
- Interesting Things for ESL Students A fun study site for students of English as a Second Language Word games, puzzles, quizzes, exercises, slang, proverbs and much more.
- Simple Present
- EnglishZone.com Click on "BE verbs"
- Word Up A Fun Game for Learners of English
- English Club ESL communities worldwide
- Word Up Sample Question Sets
- Education Showcase Monthly Highlighting the best in family and education television programming every month.
- Discovery Magazine