Welcome to the Saddleback College Undocumented Student Support webpage. Saddleback College is deeply committed to the inclusion of all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, heritage, national origin, immigration status, religion, age, sexual orientation, or level of ability. Saddleback College is dedicated to student success, inclusion, and the powerful representation of each member of our community.
The Undocumented Student Support webpage provides a variety of resources to our Dreamers, AB540 eligible students and our undocumented students to support academic success. California Assembly Bill 540 (AB540) is a California law that allows qualified undocumented students opportunities to further their education and pay in-state tuition fees at all California Community Colleges.
If you are an undocumented student, there are many resources available to you. Please know Saddleback Colleges caring allies are ready to help and protect our undocumented community and their families.
At Saddleback College you will find a safe environment and supportive community.
Welcome to opportunity.
Below is a guide of the steps to complete if you are an undocumented student interested in becoming a student at Saddleback College.
- New Students click here for important information regarding admission to Saddleback College.
- Apply to Saddleback College using the OpenCCC account. Click here to apply today.
- AB540 California Dream Act learn about the eligibility requirements, resources, and support. Click here for information on AB540.
- The California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form-AB540 Affidavit. Click here to complete the Tuition Exemption form.
- Complete the online California Dream Act Application by visiting the Financial Aid website. Click here to access the Financial Aid site.
- Schedule a Counseling appointment with Counselor Maria Yamilet Hanson by contacting the EOPS Office
The SE & SP Division has established a partnership with CHIRLA Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights to provide immigration legal services for Saddleback Students and staff.
CHIRLA Initial DACA Clinics
CHIRLA would like to invite you and your students to weekly initial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) clinic for those who wish to apply for DACA for the first time.
The registration link will go live every Monday at 9 a.m. The link will be closed as soon as we have 25 participants. Participants will be emailed a zoom link to a mandatory orientation that will take place every Wednesday at 3 p.m.
To register please click here Initial DACA Clinic Registration.
The technological requirements to serve the student effectively are as follows:
- Access to a smart device, computer, that has access to the internet
- Reliable internet connection that works with Zoom
- Ability to use DocuSign, Adobe ‘sign & fill’, or other electronic signature feature
- Ability to submit documents via email
- Ability to open PDF’s with Adobe
List of Undocumented Allies
Look for the Logo!
The following is a list of Saddleback College faculty, staff, and managers that have completed the Undocumented Ally Training and have committed to create a safe, supportive, and inclusive campus for undocumented students. The list will be updated as new Allies complete the training. Last Update: 5/25/2021
Admissions and Records
Nancy Ayala-Castenada, Classified Email: email@example.com
Alondra Hernandez, Staff Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annie Gilbert, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Claudia Cisternas, Classified Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Javier Corrales, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Sue Donelson, Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erica Vogel, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Business and Management
Kendrick Kim, Faculty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C.L.A.S.E. Transfer Mentor Program
John Hartman Classified Email: email@example.com
Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights
Karen Hernandez CHIRLA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Long, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Laura Toscano, Faculty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Students Programs and Services
Ann Marie Breslin, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Carolyn Seaman, Faculty Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karla Westphal, Faculty Email: email@example.com
Natasha Noriega-Goodwin, Classified Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Equity Program
Darline Arroyo, Classified Email email@example.com
Student Equity & Special Programs Division
Georgina Guy, Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teresa Camacho, Classified Email: email@example.com