Fall 2020 Events & Workshops
* Weekly VETS Program "Town Hall" Meetings via Zoom:
Each of our weekly Student Veteran Town Hall sessions has our staff and counselors to answer any questions you may have. This week, we will dedicate our Town Halls to assisting you with any Spring 2021 registration questions you have or anything else that's on your mind.
- Monday, October 19th from 2:00 - 3:00pm, Ask a VETS Counselor
- Thursday, October 22nd from Noon - 1:00pm, Ask a VETS Counselor
If you are a current Saddleback Student you will receive the weekly Zoom links via email each week. If you are not a student or you are not receiving the emails with links please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the links be sent to you.
* Active duty service members and veterans are invited to register for a virtual college fair on Friday, October 30 from 3 – 7 p.m. ET presented free of charge by the Columbia University Center for Veteran Transition and Integration (CVTI). The Virtual College Fair for Active Duty Service Members & Veterans will facilitate direct, live conversations between prospective students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree and admissions and school representatives at 2- and 4-year institutions across the country. For more information and to RSVP to the FREE event visit: https://veterans.columbia.edu/cvti_fair
* Warrior Scholar One Day Brief: 11/7/2020 from 10:00 - 4:00pm CST for more information and to register for this FREE event visit: https://www.warrior-scholar.org/programs-and-events
Call the VETS Center at 949-582-4252 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment or get more information on any of the above events.