How Do I Enroll In Classes?

You can enroll in classes on the college website using the MySite Student Portal OR you can enroll on-campus at the Admissions and Records Office.

Enroll in general education courses and major courses that meet your education goal. Aside from electives (if your education goal has room for them), the VA will not pay for courses that are not required.

The counselors in the VETS (Veterans Education & Transition Services) Center can assist you with course selection. To make an appointment with a veteran's counselor, call the VETS Center at 949-582-4252.