How Do I Enroll In Classes?

You can enroll in classes on the college website using MySite OR you can enroll on-campus at the Admissions and Records Office.

Enroll ONLY in general education courses and major courses that meet your education goal. The VA will not pay for courses that are not required for your educational goal.

The College Veterans Office can assist you with course selection. If you are not sure contact us at (949) 582-4871