How Do I Pick a Major?

The VA requires that you declare a major in order to receive VA education benefits. You can change your major in the future if necessary.

If you're undecided on a major, make an appointment with a VETS counselor in the Student Services Center, room 207 (SSC 207) to discuss career options and major selection.

The college catalog contains information on majors related to associate degrees (2 year degrees) and to certificate programs (See the “Certificates and Degrees” section of the catalog). For majors related to bachelors degrees (4 year degrees), see the “Articulation/ Transfer Patterns” section of the catalog.