Visit saddleback.edu/iso to get information on Tuition & Fees, Application for Admission, university transfer options and housing.
- Apply for Admission
- Complete International Student supplement
- Pay $54 non-refundable application fee.
- Send a check or money order payable to “Saddleback College”
- OR to pay with a credit card through your student account once you have been issued a student ID, pay here.
- Provide original official transcript of academic records equivalent to graduation from an American high school. Provide English translation by an official translator if necessary.
- Evidence of Financial Resources. Submit current bank statement or a bank letter showing adequate financial support for at least your first year of study at Saddleback College ($20,000). All documents must be in English and cannot be older than six months at the time of application. Funds may be either in US dollars or foreign currency.
- English Requirement. Students whose native language is not English must submit a current score report (not more than 2 years old) of one of the following exams with the required minimum score: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP or STEP EIKEN. If you have not taken one of the abovementioned tests, please make arrangements to take it at least 2 months before the application deadline.
If you are transferring from an English Language School, Saddleback College will accept the following course completion as English proficiency:
a. AOI College of Languages - completion of Level 6.
b. GEOS English Academy, - completion of Level 6.
c. Kaplan English Programs - completion of Advanced Level.
d. Poly Languages Institute - completion of Level 6.
The English test requirement may be waived for applicants who can demonstrate that they have successfully completed the equivalent to Saddleback College ENG 200 at an accredited institution of higher education. Students who have completed 3 years of U.S. high school and have graduated with a diploma are not required to take the above listed exams.
- If you are under the age of 18, submit a notarized guardianship letter from a guardian in California. Sample Guardianship Letter.