Our Health Care Professionals have three primary goals:
- To provide health care designed to help students avoid interruption of their educational process so they can achieve their academic success and career goals.
- To provide an educational health care environment in which the student can learn to participate in their healthcare and make healthy lifestyle choices.
- To appreciate and respect each student's unique physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
All students who enroll in classes held at Saddleback College are required to pay a $18.00 Health Fee per regular semester and $14.00 per summer session. The Health Fee entitles students to a variety of health services. For further information regarding the health fee, services and exemptions please refer to page 14 of your student catalog.
NOTE: The Student Health fee is not medical insurance.
When you need us Call (949) 582-4606 or stop by the Student Health Center for an appointment with one our physicians, registered nurses, or psychological counseling interns. The health fee paid each semester supports the Student Health Center.
Only students who are currently enrolled and attending on-campus classes are eligible for services
Forms and Documents
- Health Questionnaire and Consent for Medical Treatment
- Psychological Health Questionnaire and Consent for Psychotherapy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Release of Health Records
College Mental Health Program and Services