Curriculum Committee: 3:00-4:00 pm
GE Committee: 4:00-5:00 pm
- Curriculum Thursdays 1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 4/6, 4/20, 5/4
- GE Thursdays 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/4
Mark your Calendar: Launch dates for 2018-2019 Curriculum CycleMarch 1, 2017
- New Course Proposals
- Requests for existing, approved courses to be considered for CSU or IGETC General Education
- Courses on the Scheduled Review List (list will be posted in March)
- Courses in need of Unscheduled Review (see list of allowable reasons under the unscheduled review tab)
- Revisions and new program proposals can be submitted at will/as needed and will be added to the list to be reviewed and processed at the local level on a first in/first out basis.
- See the tabs to the right for complete submission resources and information.
- There are many moving parts to program approval, and unique to each application so no catalog publication date guarantee can be given. Variables such as number and type of changes, status of courses, UC approval calendar etc. will effect each individual time line. Be prepared for the process to take two catalog years and be prepared that some programs may move through the state process more quickly or slowly than others so order programs are submitted locally will not necessarily be the order they are approved by the state (meaning someone who submits after you may become state approved earlier based on variables out of local control).
- If a new course or modification triggers a certificate or degree change (for example a change to the Course Prefix, Course Name, or number of units) –the course revision will be held off the curriculum agenda until the program proposal is ready and then both course and program will enter the curriculum approval process at the same time.