Launch dates for 2019-2020 Curriculum Cycle
March 1, 2018
- New Course Proposals only if required for compliance or ADT issues
- Requests for existing, approved courses to be considered for CSU or IGETC General Education
May 1st, 2018
- Program Revision Documents for Certificates and Degrees
May 31, 2018
- CTE courses on the Scheduled Review List (list will under Courses tab)
- Courses in need of Unscheduled Review that meet criteria only:
- C-ID or ADT required changes
- Articulation or transfer
- Change in course that triggered a critical change in an existing course
- Industry licensure or regulatory compliance
- Program revisions related to any of the above
November 15, 2018
- Courses and programs that are locally approved and subsequently chaptered by the state will appear in the 2019-2020 catalog.
- Courses and programs that do not make this deadline will either be published in the April addendum or will be held for the 2020-2021 catalog depending on approval/chaptering timeline.
No new courses or programs (certificates, degrees, or OSAs) will be accepted in the 2019-2020 cycle.