The scholarship application is now closed. Applications will be accepted beginning Tuesday, January 2, 2024 at 10 a.m. through Friday, February 23, 2024.
Scholarship Information Sessions
Three informal discussions on the Scholarship Information Session presentation followed by a NEW Short Essay Writing presentation are scheduled in January and February via Zoom. Register a week in advance for any discussion session.
Registration is required to attend a session (the presentation material is the same for all sessions). Please make sure you register with your Saddleback email address before the deadline listed for each session.
Requirements: College of record must be Saddleback College, must have at least 6 units completed, currently taking at least 6 units and have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- INFORMATION SESSION AND ESSAY WRITING 1 - Friday, January 19, 2024 at 10 a.m.
- Register for the January 19 workshop from January 11, 2024 to January 18, 2024.
- INFORMATION SESSION AND ESSAY WRITING 2 - Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 1 p.m.
- Register for the January 31 workshop from January 23, 2024 to January 30, 2024.
- INFORMATION SESSION AND ESSAY WRITING 3 - Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 3 p.m.
- Register for the February 13 workshop from February 5, 2024 to February 12, 2024.