The mission of the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute is to promote lifelong learning by providing academically rigorous, mentally stimulating, socially engaging, and health improving courses for older adults throughout South Orange County.
Welcome to the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute
As the largest older adult non-credit program in California, we've designed all our classes specifically for older adult lifelong learners.
We look forward to seeing you in class either in-person or online!
NOTE: To know if a class meets "In-Person" or "Online" check its LOCATION.
We've made your first step to join the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute easy.
- Download the fillable Saddleback College Emeritus Institute Application.
- On your Application, indicate the first semester you would like enroll in.
- Complete, sign, and email to email@example.com.
Registering for classes is the second step to join the Saddleback College Emeritus Institute.
You can view the class schedule by clicking the link near the top of the page.
Registration for Fall 22 Emeritus Institute courses begins June 14, 2022.
- Current students - use the instructions at the bottom of the Emeritus Student how to apply page to find your current registration appointment.
- New students - after applying, you will receive a registration appointment.
Emeritus Institute classes are held online and in-person all on scheduled days and times.
In-person learning is located at various south Orange County locations. (See the class schedule linked near the top of the page.)
Online learning uses CANVAS and Zoom which you can prepare to use through our CANVAS guide.