Our vision is to aid student athletes in achieving success not just on the field, but within the classroom by creating a positive and productive learning environment.
Summer 2023 hours of operation are Mon-Thurs 8am-7pm; Closed Friday
For general PASS information please contact Dustin Bothwell, Learning Assistance Specialist. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (949) 348-6190.
TU 300 for Student Athletes
Registering for TU 300 allows students to take advantage of the services offered by the Learning Assistance Program.
- Fall 2023 TU 300 ticket # 20080, No cost, zero unit class
- Student athletes are encouraged to complete three hours per week of learning assistance support (e.g., tutoring, instructional support)
- Free Tutoring is available to all student-athletes. These sessions have been designed to assist student-athletes with general:
- Academic skill development
- Specific course work
- Structured study time
- Student athletes registered in TU 300 will be encouraged to complete a grade check during week 7 and week 12 of the semester
Academic Counselors and Student Services Support
Our academic counselors are designated to work with student-athletes. They are available for one-on-one appointments by calling (949) 582-4572 or by visiting the the Counseling page.
Meet our Athletic Counselors:
- Kelli Lyons - email@example.com
- Casey Eyman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deborah Chau - email@example.com
- Jeff Hannibal - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassandra Terrazas - email@example.com
If assistance is needed with non-academic barriers (e.g., food insecurity, homelessness, etc.) please contact the Student Health Center or call (949) 582-4606.